Lorrey did another great job of hosting this month’s meeting! He provided snacks as well as tamales and sides which was much appreciated! In addition to the great food and beer, we had some amazing patio weather for the meeting. In all, there were 9 of us in attendance.
Some updates and news from the meeting:
BJCP Practice Update – The first practice will be held on Saturday September 25th at 2:30pm. More details will be provided by Tom and Eric.
October Meeting + Oktoberfest party + Amber Lager club competition – Next month’s meeting will take place at Ted’s house on Wednesday October 20th @ 6:30pm. We’ll have the grill fired up for brats accompanied by kraut, German potato salad, pretzels and other sides. The amber lager club competition will also take place at this meeting.
We had another diverse selection of beers at the meeting! Those were:
- Brandon – Belgian Dark Strong, Cherry Sour, Pinot Noir Sour
- Dave – Belgian Wit IPA, Milk Stout
- Lorrey – Cider, Oktoberfest, Bierstadt Pils, Heady Topper, Bourbon Stout
- George – IPA w/ Idaho 7, New Zealand Pale Ale
- Tom – Pilsner, Soulcraft Chile Ale
- Eric – Imperial Blonde, Hobgoblin Ruby, Belhaven Stout
- Ted – Cherry Porter, Apple Cider, Sour Belgian
- Aaron – Hefe
(Note: commercial beers are italicized)